Every conversation is two conversations: Conscious and unconscious; spoken and unspoken; verbal and nonverbal. Before you are even aware of the words being spoken by your interpersonal
conservation partner, you’ve observed and are unconsciously responding to their unspoken, nonverbal behavior. This “body language” behavior results in up to 88% of the outcome of your workplace interpersonal conversations. Learning to appreciate and manage unconscious behaviors is key to fine-tuning interpersonal conversation results at work.
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?
• Consider your current interpersonal conversation results from an expanded perspective;
• Interact with diverse individuals seeking, like you, to become more effective problem-solvers, contributors and leaders.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As a result of participating in this session you will be able to:
• Engage in conversations about the results of your interpersonal interactions at work.
• Discuss Body Language and its influence on the way in which others respond to you.
• Select from 1 to 2 immediately applicable concepts or tools to fine-tune your Body Language.
Friday, October 20, 2017
8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Fill out the form below to register for this workshop.
– FEE: $75.00/person or 25% off for 3 or more = $56.25/person
– DEADLINE: Friday, 10/13/17
– Register & pay by credit card request a PayPal invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Invoice includes a PayPal processing fee of 2.9% + $.30/transaction)
– Register & pay by check – please mail it to:
Springboard Northwest, 336 Main Street – Apt 1, Springfield, OR 97477