Questions Addressed in Recent Sessions:
- How do I reduce team negativity and inspire more positive communication?
- How can I change the behavior of an employee who believes they already have all the answers?
- How do I continue to work and improve communication within the management team and with employees in our department?
- How do I calm myself in challenging situations?
What: Learn and practice ready-to-apply practical workplace communication tools to increase employee engagement & retention, resolve inter-generational productivity issues, and enhance accountability. Certificates of Completion are provided for those participants who attend and participate in all three sessions.
How: The training format consists of three consecutive conversational, interactive 3-hour sessions over
a 3 to 6 week period.
When: Open enrollment workshop series are offered approximately 4 times a year; client in-house
workshop series are available by request.
Where: Open enrollment training is generally held in either Corvallis or Albany; location of in-house
workshops is based on client preference.
Series Session Outcomes
Session I: Build Engagement and Increasing Productivity
- Describe one listening habit that could interfere with being present in meaningful conversations.
- Write out two questions that answered could improve your results and the results of your team.
- Identify your team’s perspective on the strength of your workplace.
Session II: Being Influential On Purpose
- Describe two “How Not to Get Shot!” techniques developed by Michael Grinder & Associates capable of helping you retain a positive working relationship while delivering a less than positive message.
- Identify one emotional trigger that could be preventing you from getting the results you want.
- Practice simple, immediately applicable stress release techniques.
Session III: Motivating Others to Excellence
- Name one extrinsic and one intrinsic motivator capable of moving you and your team to excel.
- Craft a strategy to further strengthen your teams engagement.
- Describe one small, yet significant, action you can take to contribute to the success of your team.
Get your questions answered! Come away with new & renewed skills for management success!
Manager Communication Tools workshops are available upon request.