WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?
• Participate in an energetic, interactive exploration of interpersonal conversation tools directly related to what is important to you.
• Consider your current interpersonal conversation results from an expanded perspective.
• Interact with diverse individuals seeking, like you, to become more effective problem-solvers, contributors and leaders.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As a result of participating in this session you will be able to:
• Engage in conversations about the results of your interpersonal interactions at work.
• Discuss Listening and its influence on the way in which others respond to you.
• Select from 1 to 2 immediately applicable concepts or tools to fine-tune your Listening.
Wednesday, January 31st
8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Fill out the form below to register for this workshop.
– FEE: $75.00/person or 25% off for 3 or more = $56.25/person
– DEADLINE: Wednesday 01/24/17
– Pay by credit card request a PayPal invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Invoice includes a PayPal processing fee of 2.9% + $.30/transaction)
– Pay by check – please mail it to:
Springboard Northwest, 336 Main Street – Apt 1, Springfield, OR 97477