This Early Professional Communication Skills workshop is the first of three sessions that provide a basic overview of interpersonal conversation skills for people new to the world of work. Introducing new hires to basic communication skills shortens the time it takes to integrate them into your organization’s culture. Knowing what questions to ask and how to listen accelerates their understanding of what’s expected of them.
As a result of participating in this first workshop, your new hires will be able to:
1. Identify two important differences between professional and personal communication
2. Describe how their point of view impacts the results they experience interacting at work
3. Craft two questions they can ask to clarify what’s expected of them at work
Friday, January 26th, 2018
8:30 – 10:30 a.m.
HOW DO I REGISTER?
Fill out the form below to register for this workshop.
– FEE: $75.00/person or 25% off for 3 or more = $56.25/person
– Pay by credit card request a PayPal invoice from firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Invoice includes a PayPal processing fee of 2.9% + $.30/transaction)
– Pay by check – please mail it to:
Springboard Northwest, 336 Main Street – Apt 1, Springfield, OR 97477